Friday 4 March 2011

Examples of Audience Feedback

  • Yeah I thought it was really good!
  • Awesome!!!
  • It’s quite good, it has the twilight kinda feeling, that scream is shrilling maaan
  • It's really good, I like the effects such as how the production logo shook and was blurry. Also how you put the camera sideways on the floor when she was being attacked in the woods. It was a good effect to makeyou feel she has actually fallen down. Really good title sequence :)
  • Love the slow motion running!! Very good work here!! Well done girliesss <3
  • Love the slow motion running!! The typography really works with the whole title sequence! I didn't really get the bit where Charlotte is sitting on the bed and looking at the pictures. But apart from that it’s awesome :) Well done girls!
  • The man wiping the blood off his mouth was my favourite bit!! Can't believe you removed it!
  • It looks like a good horror film.
  • It was really really good, but you could say you don't need the end bit.
  • I thought that was actually very good but I'm not sure about the pictures at the beginning maybe you could have one of Emily like looking around like she thinks she's being followed but apart from that it was really good it looked like a psycho horror like Blair witch or something scary.
  • I thought the video was intriguing and interesting, if it was turned into a movie I would watch it.
  • Titles are really effective, and fit the music and genre really well, I think more consideration should of been put into where they appear as in places they seem to be random, apart from that they look excellent !! The music is also very good, simple yet effective. Well done!
  • Really good I think the music works really well with the film and I like the way you slowed it down
  • That was really good! The music is really good and it fits so much better and i love your credits they are really good!! Nice One!! :)
  • I love the typography you've used, its gives a edgy feel to the title sequence. It looks really good. Well done!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment